Already registered? Enter your email and password:First Visit?Create an account

Clamps and Flanges

Rolled Edge duct is joined together using one of our RE type clamps.   (Also known as QF clamp).
RIL - Rolled Edge to Take Off Flange
RIL - Rolled Edge System to Flat surface connector
RTSA - Rolled Edge to Slip Adapter
RTSA - Rolled Edge System to Spiral Duct System Adapter
RGTA - Rubber O Ring
Use with Slip duct to make telescopic.