The BFD Circular Fire Damper is designed to stop the spread of fire through ducts, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Galvanised or Stainless steel blades and casings
- Fully Welded construction.
- Infinite sizing capability.
- Comprehensive status and control duration
- Tested for four hour duration
Specifications & Tests
Fire Tested to:
- European standard EN1366 - 2:1999
- ISO 10294 - 1:1996(E)
- Horizontal test report for 4hr duration TE 201814
- Vertical test report for 4hr duration TE 201633
- BS 476 part 20:1987 for 4hr duration: Warrington report WFRC C43264 stainless steel blades; Warrington report WFRC C43265 galvanised blades
- 28 day Salt corrosion test. Chatfield reports C7217/8
- Conforms to DW144 and Eurovent 2/2 as relevant