The acoustic flex is designed to reduce noise and is constructed with an inner duct with a 25mm fibreglass insulation and covered with an outer jacket, which acts as a vapour barrier. The jacket is a spirally produced multi-layer aluminium/polyester laminated fabric reinforced with a fibreglass yarn, this provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance.
- Insulation in ventilation and supply systems.
- Air Conditioning systems.
- Thermic insulation in order to prevent heat loss or cold loss.
- Provides excellent noise reduction
- Sold by the box which is 10 mtrs.