We apologise for any interuption our closure caused your business. Ducting-Online will be re-opening with a skeleton crew in our production and despatch areas as of Tuesday 14th April.
The challenging situation posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is being carefully monitored by the ducting-online team and we are taking every precaution to protect the health and safety of our workforce.
To ensure that we can continue to supply our products we have reviewed our safety measures in line with the advice from HM Government, Public Health England (PHE) and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) around working from home, travel to work, hand hygiene and social distancing which has allowed our production facilities to re-open and manufacture our products, but at a reduced capacity.
- Our Trade Counter remains closed. However orders can be left outside for collection.
- Local deliveries are available on request.
- UK deliveries via TNT resumes.
- Orders may take slightly longer than usual, due to staff shortages.
- Orders can be placed via our website, email, fax or over phone as usual.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate with our customers as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
We thank you for your cooperation. Last Updated. 14th April 2020