The Ruck range of inline centrifugal duct fans are suitable for a variety of applications,including workplace air extraction, laboratory ventilation, and the ventilation of production sites and storage facilities.
Etaline E fans are available in a number of different sizes, and are incredibly energy efficient. In fact, they have almost twice the efficiency of standard duct fans.
The compact dimensions and integrated mounting foot of the Etaline E Ruck Inline Centrifugal Duct Fans help to simplify the installation process; whilst good sealing and optimum aerodynamics ensure quiet operation. Please note these fans have plastic impellers.
E2 = 2 Pole -Single Phase - 220v - 240v / 50Hz
E4 = 4 Pole -Single Phase - 220v - 240v / 50Hz
- 50% Increase in Fan efficiency
- 30% Reduction of energy requirement
- Preserves the environment
- Diagonal fan for duct installation
- To secure the Inline fan a Fast Clamp is required, the fan does not fit directly into ducting
- Despite the superior product features, the Etaline E Inline fan is astonishingly inexpensive
We hope you’re able to find everything you need on our website, but if there’s anything we can help with please do get in touch.